Mafia 3 Vito Quotes


Mafia 3 Vito Quotes. There’s no such thing as good money or bad money. I loved playing jesus in jesus christ superstar.

√ Télécharger l'image don vito corleone citation 293064Don vito
√ Télécharger l'image don vito corleone citation 293064Don vito from ayuarekejprmjy.blogspot.com

In mafia 3 does anyone think the vito character is completely out of character compared to his mafia 2 character? And i’m pretty sure leo wanted to shield vito’s close friend, but. I have like 20 quotes that are my faves so i'm gonna list them all:

Lincoln Stops By Benny's Ristorante To Find Vito.


I mean you can't do better. Tony, to benny after artie beat up benny for stealing credit cards from vesuvio's. Dial m for mob series:

I Have Like 20 Quotes That Are My Faves So I'm Gonna List Them All:


In mafia 3 does anyone think the vito character is completely out of character compared to his mafia 2 character? Press j to jump to the feed. He seems very loud, abrupt and the way he talks was never the way vito.

And You Really Don't S**T Where I Eat. Who Said It:


I need a favor is an agenda mission in mafia iii. Oct 8, 2016 @ 2:43am. Vito has turned his gun away from sal marcano and now has it pointed directly at lincoln.

If You Really Knew What.


My overall opinion on vito's ending of running the city, he finally achieved his dream! Enjoy reading and share 9 famous quotes about mafia 2 vito scaletta with everyone. Vito needs your help with some unfinished business.

Hmm In My Opinion I Don’t Think Vito Can Just Straight Up Blame Leo Galante For Not Sparing Joe Because It Was An Accord.


There’s no such thing as good money or bad money. On lincoln's page we actually still have the original quote from the reveal trailer: Dial m for mob series:


SeeCloseComments