Funny First Crush Quotes


Funny First Crush Quotes. Your ‘no’ is my biggest worry against my countless concerns. You don’t have to be a genius to figure what’s between us.

First Kiss Funny Quotes. QuotesGram
First Kiss Funny Quotes. QuotesGram from quotesgram.com

I’m afraid to lose you and you’re not even mine. You don’t have to be a genius to figure what’s between us. “you see in all my life i’ve never found what i couldn’t resist, what i couldn’t turn.

If You Are Not Too Long, I Will Wait Here For You All My Life.


Well, if you are striving to write quotes for your female or lesbian crush, below are some you can resort to: I know i am but summer to your heart, and not the full four seasons of the year. Flirting pick up lines & sayings for your crush.

“I Love You With All My Belly.


I think about you little more than should. Here are some goodnight messages for crush to be sent before you both go to sleep. You are the honey to my tea and the cream to my coffee.

I Have No Rules About That.


Always follow your heart, but remember to bring your brain along!”. “the answer to your prayers is just in front of you, you do not have to. If i say it out, i‘m afraid to fail.

You Add Sweetness And Light To My Life.


There are fewer things worse than when your crush has feelings for someone who isn’t you. — unknown. I turned out liking you a lot more. The mark of a true crush.

It’s Not Like I Have A Crush On You Or Anything!


Can i check your pockets i think you. All of these quotes are very good at capturing the feelings that many of us go through when we are. My guts say, “don’t,” but my heart goes, “say it.”.


SeeCloseComments